How To Claim Online Pokie Site Bonuses
Best New Zealand Pokie Bonuses Here:
|Casino||Total Pokies||Mobile Pokies Providers||Total Pokies Providers||Mobile Slot Games X||Play Now|
|1672||107||107||1672||Play Now||18+ T&C Apply.|
|1421||107||112||1421||Play Now||18+. New Players Only. 1 bonus offer per player. Min. deposit $20. Max. bonus bet is $5. Free Spins on selected games only and must be used within 10 days. Winnings from Free Spins credited as bonus funds and capped at $100. Bonus funds expire in 30 days, unused bonus funds will be removed. Welcome Offer is 200% match up to $2500 plus 50 free spins on your 1st deposit, 40% match up to $3000 plus 30 free spins on your 2nd deposit, and 60% match up to $1500 plus 40 free spins on your 3rd deposit. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35x wagering the total bonus money, deposit and Free Spins. Only bonus funds count towards wagering contribution. Terms apply. Please gamble responsibly. www.Gamblingtherapy.org|
|1386||106||109||1386||Play Now||18+ T&C Apply.|
Types of Online Casino Bonuses
The best pokie bonuses come in various types, with online casinos often mixing up different bonuses in one promotion. Knowing the differences between these promotions is important because you can choose the bonuses that suit your casino preference and strategy. Below are the most common online casino bonuses and how they work.
- The most popular promotion at a casino site is the welcome offer. It is a bonus that the casino uses to entice new players. A welcome offer may comprise one or more individual bonuses. It is only available to new players upon signing up to the casino.
No Deposit Bonus
- As its name suggests, a no-deposit bonus is a bonus that allows players to test the casino and try out pokies without spending their own money. A casino will give a no-deposit bonus in the form of bonus spins on a specific pokie game or bonus money to wager on eligible games. Due to local regulations, some casinos may only offer free-play to players that have signed up and verified their account. Therefore a no-deposit bonus is also commonly referred to as a sign-up bonus.
- For obvious reasons, a deposit bonus is usually much larger than a no-deposit bonus. As it requires the player to make a financial commitment and spend their own money, casinos feel more comfortable investing considerable sums to make players happy. In the case of a deposit bonus, the casino will credit your account with bonus money against your deposit amount. For example, in a 100% deposit match, up to NZ$300, the casino will double your deposit up to NZ$300, leaving you with NZ$600 to wager if you take full advantage of the bonus and deposit the maximum allowance.
- If you search for the top bonuses for pokies, you will see plenty of bonus spins promotions. When the casino rewards you with bonus spins, you can wager them on participating pokie machines without paying for the spin's wager. There are some limitations to consider with bonus spins, such as eligible games and bet limit per spin.
No Wagering Bonus
- Wagering requirements keep popping up when discussing casino bonuses. These are defined as the number of times you must play through/wager the bonus amount before being available for withdrawal as cash. However, a no-wagering bonus does not require you to fulfil play-through requirements. It could be bonus spins, a risk-free bet, or some bonus cash, and it is all completely free! Sure, the bonus will usually be relatively small, but it is still nice to have something for free.
Mobile Casino Bonuses
- Many gamblers play online casino games on their mobile device exclusively. If you fall into that group, you will be happy to know there are plenty of special bonuses available only on mobile devices. You can claim these bonuses by accessing the casino either through a mobile browser or a native mobile casino app.
- In the case of a cash-back bonus, the casino will award you points for activity on the site (deposits, wagers, etc.), allowing you to redeem these points to a cash bonus. While some cash-back bonuses feature surprisingly few restrictions, others will only allow you to use the bonus money on a specific set of games. Also, casinos usually require you to spend cash-back bonus funds within a short time.
Best New Zealand Mobile Casinos
|Casino||All Mobile Games||iOS App||Android App||Mobile Slot Games X||Play Now|
|2120||1924||Play Now||18+ T&C Apply.|
|1535||540||Play Now||18+ T&Cs Apply|
|1444||1386||Play Now||18+ T&C Apply.|
How to Make Sure You Are Getting the Best Pokie Bonuses
There is a wide choice of pokie bonuses offered to New Zealand online casino players. However, to make sure you are getting the best offers, you will need to understand the types and details of each bonus. Understanding restrictions and expectations can help you avoid misunderstandings later.
Best Bonus Spins Offers
How many bonus spins awarded and on which games depends on the casino and offer type. While some promotions provide a number of bonus spins to be played on a specific pokie, others will allow you to choose from several games. In some cases, a pokie site will bundle bonus spins into a welcome offer that also includes a monetary deposit bonus.
Casinos often use bonus spins to promote a new online pokie or a popular pokie they want players to try. The stake value of each bonus spin will be set, and you can usually expect bonus spins to be given on low volatility, high RTP (Return to Player) pokies. This type of pokie machine produces small, frequent wins, which get players excited and entice them to deposit and spend their own money once the bonus spins are used. Bonus spins are rarely offered on progressive jackpot pokies, given the casino will need to contribute a percentage of every wager towards the prize pool.
Bonus Deposit Requirements
Nearly all casino bonuses require a deposit. While some pokie sites offer no-deposit promotions, they are rare and hard to find. As part of the promotion terms and conditions, you will be required to make a minimum deposit to claim the bonus. Note that the minimum deposit to qualify for a bonus may be higher than the minimum deposit allowed at the casino. Some pokie sites will also restrict a bonus to specific payment methods. For example, a casino may not allow you to claim a bonus if you deposit with an e-wallet like Paypal, Neteller, or Skrill.
Casino Bonus Wagering Requirements
Most casino bonuses will have wagering requirements, which are the times you need to wager the bonus before you can withdraw it. If you want to claim the best pokie bonuses, you will need to accept that there will be a wagering requirement. Typical wagering requirements dictate playing 20x, 30x and 40x your bonus stake, however there are also cases of lower and higher amounts. Wagering requirements can be understood by looking at the formula below:
- Bonus Amount x Wagering Requirement = Total Amount To Be Wagered
For example, a NZ$100 bonus with a 30x wagering requirement will require you to wager NZ$3,000 before you can withdraw bonus money (NZ$100x30).
Some casinos apply the wagering requirement to both deposit and bonus money. It effectively results in a higher wagering requirement. For example, if you receive a NZ$100 bonus on a NZ$100 deposit (100% match bonus) with a wagering requirement of 30x, it will require you to wager NZ$6,000 ((NZ$100+NZ$100)x30). This increases your effective wagering requirement from 30x to 60x.
As you had probably noticed, wagering requirements can become quite complex, and there are various ways for casinos to implement them. That is why it is always essential to check the bonus terms and conditions and adequately understand the wagering requirements.
Bonus Spins Wagering Requirements
Wagering requirements are slightly different in the case of bonus spins. Once you use the bonus spins, you will need to fulfil the wagering requirements on the money that you win in order to redeem it.
For example, if you win NZ$10 from bonus spins and the wagering requirements are 30x, you will need to wager NZ$300 (NZ$100x30) before you can cash out your winnings.
Get Extra Spins Here:
|Casino||All Casino Games X||Mobile Slot Games X||Free Spins||Play Now|
|1704||1672||200||Play Now||18+ T&C Apply.|
|364||227||100||Play Now||New Casino customers only. Deposit min. $20. Applies to first deposit to Casino only. Max. bonus $100. 15x wagering (game weighting applies) on deposit and bonus to make the bonus balance withdrawable. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+. Gamble responsibly|
|3342||2894||100||Play Now||18+ T&C Apply.|
Casino Bonus Terms and Conditions
There are additional terms and conditions attached to every casino bonus, such as expiry dates, caps on bonus withdrawals and excluded payment methods. In addition, different games contribute differently towards wagering requirements. In most cases, the restrictions and terms and conditions will be stated clearly on the online casino. We fully advise all punters to read the terms and conditions before signing up to the casino and trying to claim the bonus.
How to Claim Casino Pokies Bonuses
If you are looking for the best pokies bonuses in New Zealand, you came to the right place. Our team of PokieSource.co.nz casino experts scour the internet for casino bonuses. We carefully read all the terms and conditions and only bring you the best pokie bonuses available. When it comes to finding the most attractive casino bonuses, our team works hard, so you don't have to.
Once you decided on the bonus that is right for you and understood the terms and conditions, sign up to the respective casino. There may be several requirements for claiming a bonus, such as signing up, creating a mobile account, using a specific payment method or making a deposit over a specific amount. Once you fulfilled these requirements, there can be a few possible ways to claim your bonus:
- The bonus will automatically be credited to your account balance with no further action required on your part.
- You will need to enter a promotion code upon registration to redeem the bonus. You can usually find code on the bonus advertisement or the casino's website.
- You will need to choose the bonus you wish to claim from several promotions available at the casino. It is done either during the signup process or right after that.
- You will need to opt into claiming the bonus by contacting the casino's support team.
Finding the best pokies bonuses is not easy because there are so many great choices that casinos offer to New Zealand players. To make things easier, it is essential to understand what online casino bonuses are all about, how they work, and what types of promotions are available. Armed with all the knowledge and information we provide in this PokieSource.co.nz guide, you can get the most out of bonus spins, deposit bonus offers, welcome packages, and no deposit bonuses. To make it even easier, refer to our list of the best bonuses from New Zealand's top online casinos.
How To Claim Online Pokie Site Bonuses: FAQ
🤑 Why do online casinos offer bonuses?
Online casinos use bonuses to entice new players and reward the loyalty of existing customers. Bonuses allow players to try online casinos and games without spending their own money. But they also benefit casinos by helping them attract new customers and enhance the loyalty of their existing player base.
🎰 What are the types of pokie bonuses?
Pokie bonuses come in many forms. Some of the best are bonus spins, which give players a chance to play a popular online pokie for free. Other casino bonuses are no deposit bonuses, welcome offers, deposit bonus promotions and cash backs.
💰 What are wagering requirements for casino bonuses?
Wagering requirements are the number of times you must bet the value of the bonus before you can withdraw it as cash. While wagering requirements for bonus money apply to the bonus sum, bonus spins wagering requirements apply to the winnings generated from the spins.
🏦 Can you get casino bonuses with no wagering requirements?
Yes, you can. While not common, some casino bonus offers do not have wagering requirements attached. These promotions will usually not be as large, given the casino is effectively handing free money that players can withdraw pretty quickly, leaving the casino susceptible to losses and bonus abuse.
🔎 Can you find bonus spins on progressive pokie games?
Very rarely. Progressive pokie games feature a joined prize pool, where part of the wager every player makes is contributed towards the jackpot. As bonus spins also count towards the prize, it does not make financial sense for online casinos to give players bonus spins for progressive pokie games. Therefore, bonus spins are available for many standard online pokies, while progressive pokies are usually reserved for paying customers.
📋 Do wagering requirements apply to the pokies bonus or the deposit amount?
It depends. If the promotion you are playing is a deposit bonus, the wagering requirements will be applied to the deposit amount. However, sometimes online casinos will apply wagering requirements to both the bonus and the deposit amount. Therefore it is always recommended to check the casino's terms and conditions to understand the wagering requirements and other bonus terms fully.