Gone are the days when the top pokie casinos would only offer games via a desktop platform. Today, in order to become a leading player in the game, internet casinos need to embrace every medium out there, and that's why iPad slots sites are now the hottest ticket in town. Essentially a step up from their iPhone counterparts, iPad pokie games offer the same sort of resolution and visual quality as desktop, while maintaining the portability and efficiency of a mobile device. Yes, iPhone casino games might get more press than their bigger brother, however, when it comes to gaming in 2021, iPad casino sites and iPad pokies are the way forward. Still not convinced? Follow this guide for all your answers and to check out the best iPad casinos and slots out there!
How to Play Pokies on Your iPad
Unsurprisingly, the process of signing up and creating a casino account is just as easy via an iPad as it is via a computer. With this in mind, here's a step-by-step guide to playing pokies via your iPad:
- Step 1: Scroll through the list of recommended sites and navigate to it using the secure link.
- Step 2: Create your first account with your chosen operator and then find their "mobile" section. Here there will be one of two options: iPad app or mobile site. If the operator has an optimised site, you can play via your iPad as you would your desktop. However, if you need to download an app, move to Step Three.
- Step 3: Scan a QR code (if available) or visit the Apple Store and search for the operator.
- Step 4: Login to your account using the same details you registered with the desktop site.
- Step 5: Use the "cashier" to make a secure deposit or find the "pokies" lobby and choose a game to play for free.
- Step 6: Once players have funded their account and found a game that suits their style, the top iPad games should allow them to spin the reels using a touch, swipe or sometimes a shake.
Best Tablets to Play Online Pokies
Tablets of all shapes and sizes now offer fantastic spinning experiences. With this in mind, here's a quick rundown of the best tablets slot fans can use in 2021:
- Apple iPad Pro
- Apple iPad Air 2
- Microsoft Surface Book
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0
- Amazon Fire HD
- Google Pixel C
How Safe are iPad Pokies?
If the Central Bank is the safest place in New Zealand for your cash, then iPad pokie sites might be the second safest place. Through a combination of regulation, innovation and separation, your bankroll is extremely safe every time you take a spin via your iPad. As we've said, the UKGC is in charge of regulating the industry. This means that you'll always have an impartial judge that's not only there to watch over each slots site, but also to handle things in the event of a dispute. On top of this, the UKGC demands that all iPad casino sites have SSL encryption to protect your personal data as well as partnerships with regulated payment processors.
Note: Anyone with a TouchPass enabled device can secure their account with their fingerprint.
Types of iPads Pokies
Mobile casino technology is constantly changing and the way you spin via your iPad today looks dramatically different to the way it did five years ago. In 2021, you'll get access to the following iPad slot types and more:
- Jackpot Pokies | The daddy of the iPad slots world, jackpot games basically give you the ability to turn a small stake into millions. By taking a small percentage of each player's stake and placing it into a communal pot, top progressive jackpot iPad pokies can generate huge prize pools.
- Video Slots | Designed to be as entertaining and engaging as possible, iPad video pokies typically contain some sort of opening sequence as well as dynamic backgrounds. The live-action images and symbols also help to place more emphasis on fun than finance.
- 3D Pokies | When the space around a pokie is filled with images and the game's top symbols spring to life when you win, it's known as a 3D slot.
- Classic Pokies | Otherwise known as fruit machines, these games are throwbacks to the 3-reel games you used to play in your local pub. Often offering smaller jackpots but simpler, more intense action, classic iPad slots are perfect for novice spinners.
Do iPad Casinos Offer Bonuses?
Yes. In fact, if an iPad casino didn't offer a bonus, we wouldn't be interested in it. One of the main benefits of playing slots (or any other casino game) via your iPad is that the bonuses carry over from your desktop. The reason iPad pokies are perfect for casino bonuses are because players can ante-up anytime, anywhere to knock out their wagering requirement. What's more, you'll also be able to grab some exclusive deals; they'll offer you everything from free iPad slot spins on a certain game, to extra cash when you make a deposit using your tablet.
Advantages to Playing Pokies at iPad Casinos
As well as offering ample game selection and high quality graphics, there are three additional advantages to playing slots via your iPad vs on another type of tablet:
- Exclusive iPad Bonuses | iPad casinos often offer extra bonuses. Because operators want you to download their apps (or visit their mobile platform), they'll usually offer you some sort of "iPad bonus". Separate to any other device deals, these bonuses are a great way to bank some extra cash when you gamble on the go.
- Play in an Ergonomic Way | iPad slots are perfectly designed to work with the device itself. Basically, this means that you can swipe left, right, up and down as well as touch the screen to play. Overall, these actions make the playing process a lot slicker and, importantly, more entertaining.
- Huge Playing Surface | An iPad Pro has a 12.9-inch screen and a resolution of 2732 x 2048. Naturally, with more space and resolution to play with than most competitors, iPad pokie developers can give these games more detail. Unsurprisingly, this means everything from the quality of the graphics to the in-game features, animations and controls are better when you play via your iPad.
Top Rated iPad Pokies 2021
Although the following list is by no means exhaustive, it does contain most of the biggest and best titles in iPad Slots available in New Zealand in 2017:
- Guns N' Roses by NetEnt
- Starburst by NetEnt
- Jurassic Island by Playtech
- Motörhead by NetEnt
- Gonzo's Quest by NetEnt
What Other Casino Games Can You Play on Your iPad?
Although iPad slots offer the best bang for your buck, there are plenty of other casino game options out there for players who want something a little different. In fact, the following selection of iPad casino games will give players the opportunity to enjoy gambling on their iPads well after their done spinning: iPad Roulette, iPad Blackjack, iPad Baccarat, iPad Video Poker, iPad Scratchcards, iPad Lotteries, iPad Live Dealer Games (Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat and Casino Hold'em).