Maestro users value NZ casinos supporting the payment platform as an option when heading to top online casinos. Still, it is always nice to keep your options open, especially in the online gambling space, where flexibility is essential. When we recommend online casinos, we constantly search for sites that offer a great selection of the following transaction tools:
- Bank Transfer: The most traditional payment method at an online casino is a bank transfer, which remains an efficient way to handle deposits. However, it may be less functional as a withdrawal method as it can take up to five days for the money to clear.
- Other Debit/Credit Cards: Maestro slot sites also provide access to other leading card providers, such as Mastercard, Visa, Switch, Solo, and American Express.
- Pay By Phone: As many of us like to play casino games on our mobile, some of our recommended gambling sites offer convenient mobile payment methods like Google Pay and Apple Pay, as well as options to deduct and credit payments from/to your phone bill.
- e-Wallets: Services like PayPal, Neteller and Skrill and other e-wallets are popular because they add a layer of anonymity to transactions. They are secure and also offer faster withdrawal times.
- Prepaid Cards: A prepaid solution like Paysafecard is attractive if you want even more control over your spending. You can buy a prepaid card in high-street locations and top it with the amount you want to spend at the casino, making it both convenient and ideal for bankroll management.
- Cryptocurrency: Blockchain-based currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum are now supported at many of the top casino sites we recommend. The decentralised nature of cryptocurrencies makes them ideal for entirely anonymous transactions.