Want to know the best way to fund an online casino account? OK, listen closely because we've got the all the info any player needs to get their cash in and out of their favourite site in the slickest way possible: NETELLER. Assuming you're an New Zealand player heading into 2020 with age and money on your side, then NETELLER is the perfect payment option for you and all your online gambling needs.
NETELLER allows you to store your bankroll online (but not on a casino site), send money to the top operators in seconds and, in certain instances, get a little something extra. Of course, there's a little more to these casinos and the transfer processes than this, which is why we've put together a complete guide to the industry and everything it has to offer in terms of NETELLER casinos and pokies!
How Does NETELLER Work?
It is designed to be simple and efficient. However, before you can start sending money to the best online casinos, it's worth checking out our step-by-step guide on how to use it:
- Step 1: Visit NETELLER and create the first account for free by registering personal details.
- Step 2: After creating the account, the player will be given an ID which they need to note down (this ID is needed to complete transactions).
- Step 3: Verify the account.
- Step 4: Select a preferred method and make an opening deposit.
- Step 5: Complete all the necessary security questions.
- Step 6: Send NETELLER a scanned copy of an official piece of ID (driver's licence, birth certificate etc).
Advantages of NETELLER
The advantages of using this method for all online casino transactions are numerous. Although the main benefit of NETELLER casinos is the fact that players can store money online and therefore enable more efficient transfers, the following reasons should also tempt players to entrust your bankroll to the eWallet:
- Easy to Use: Sending money to an online casino account using NETELLER couldn't be easier. Once players have linked their two accounts via the casino site, all deposits are then authorised by a unique ID. Instead of keying in the card details (long number, security code, expiry date etc), NETELLER casino deposits just require an ID and the necessary funds in your eWallet. Wait, what if players don't have the funds in their wallet? Not a problem. As long as players link their bank account to their NETELLER account, the latter will draw cash from the former in order to complete the transaction.
- Extremely Safe: In addition to the inbuilt safety precautions offered by the top online casinos, NETELLER is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK which means you're super safe at all times.
- Extra Benefits: Among our selection of NETELLER casino sites, players will often find special bonuses. By making a deposit, players can usually claim a unique cash reward or cash back. On top of these onsite bonuses, NETELLER offers its own VIP benefits. Each transaction a player makes will count towards their annual total and if they can climb the VIP ladder, they'll earn an ever-increasing number of rewards.
How Safe is NETELLER?
In short, it is extremely safe. The eWallet service meets all the relevant legal and regulatory requirements in New Zealand, but what does this mean in reality? NETELLER holds more than 100% of players’ account balances in trusts accounts, which means they'll always have access to all of the players’ money regardless of any issues with the operator itself. Their accounts are also password protected and, if you choose to have it, two-step authentication can also be enabled. Moreover, each transaction requires a unique ID before it can be completed. Ultimately, these layers of protection are enough to ensure that a player’s NETELLER casino bankroll is safe at all times.
Is NETELLER Legal in New Zealand?
We'll keep this short and sweet: it is 100% legal in New Zealand. Thanks to approval by all the relevant legal and regulatory bodies and agencies as well as approval by the Gambling Commission, any New Zealand casino and pokie player can rest assured that their transactions will not only be safe, but legal throughout 2020.
Does NETELLER Cost Anything to Use?
To ensure it maintains its high levels of service and protection, NETELLER does attach a small cost to each transaction. Typically known as a fee, this cost is taken at the point of depositing. Each deposit option will have its own fee (a percentage of the transaction), but typical rates ranges from 1% to 7%. The cost of a transaction for the most popular New Zealand deposit options, include:
- GiroPay = 1.5%
- Maestro = 1.9% to 4.95%
- MasterCard = 1.9% to 4.95%
- POLi = 1% to 2%
- Skrill = 3%
- VISA = 1.9% to 4.95%
Withdrawing Funds from a NETELLER Casino Account
To make a withdrawal from an online casino, players must follow the steps below and they will have their cash within 72 hours (usually sooner):
- Step 1: Navigate to the cashier page inside the chosen online casino.
- Step 2: Select NETELLER as the withdrawal option.
- Step 3: Players should make sure they're attempting to withdraw at least £10/$10 (this is the minimum withdrawal amount at most online casinos).
- Step 4: Input the withdrawal amount as well as NETELLER user ID.
- Step 5: Confirm the withdrawal amount, hit the OK button and wait.
Note: Before players can complete the process below, they'll need to sign-in to their NETELLER account via their casino's cashier page.
Comparing NETELLER vs Other eWallets
Although most of the major eWallets out there, such as Skrill, offer a similar service, NETELLER is one that has a direct relationship with the iGaming community. Indeed, one of the biggest advantages of NETELLER in terms of online casino payment options is the ability to earn extra rewards. Whether it's through NETELLER directly or a chosen casino operator, NETELLER's longstanding relationship with the top sites means players can often get some extra value when they use it as a deposit method.
Another one of the key differences between NETELLER and other online payment options is the fees it charges. With an eWallet like PayPal, fees are pretty much fixed regardless of the deposit method chosen. In contrast, NETELLER will charge more or less depending on the choice. Having this flexibility allows players to reduce their costs and, ultimately, retain more of their bankroll each time they make a deposit.
Top 5 Most Popular NETELLER Pokies 2020
OK, so NETELLER is one of the best ways to fund an online casino account, but what should players be playing once they've made a deposit? Well, NETELLER slots (i.e. games players choose to play after making a NETELLER deposit) come in all shapes and sizes. However, after scanning through the most popular options, we've come up with a list of top rated pokies players should be spinning in the coming months: