Paysafecard casino sites typically provide a wide array of additional deposit options. These are the most common payment methods you will be offered:
- Debit Card: You will be able to enter your long card number, expiry date and security code to make an instant deposit at an online casino. Most Canadian banks offer Visa debit cards, but some use Mastercard, so you will generally find Visa, Maestro and Mastercard available at online pokies sites. You often find the broadest range of deposit limits when you use a Mastercard, Maestro or Visa card.
- PayPal: The world’s most popular e-wallet is widely accepted at Paysafecard casino online sites. Many bettors find that PayPal is the most secure option, because it does not require you to enter your card details on a web form. You can often claim a welcome bonus using PayPal, so it is a popular payment method at slots sites. It is also one of the quickest withdrawal methods available.
- Skrill: This is another popular e-wallet owned by Paysafe Group. It is safe, secure and convenient. You can enjoy broad deposit limits too, and it is mobile-friendly. Another benefit of Skrill is that you can use it to fund multiple online casino accounts and monitor your overall bankroll in one handy place. However, you will be charged a fee for withdrawing from your Skrill account to your bank account.
- Neteller: Neteller was a rival to Skrill, but they are now both owned by Paysafe Group. It is very similar to Skrill, but it charges higher fees. On the flipside, Neteller has higher limits and a stronger VIP system, so it is generally a better option for high rollers.
- Direct Bank Transfer: You can transfer funds directly to a Paysafecard casino site. You can do this in your own online bank account, or via a provider such as MoneyGram.
- Pay by Phone: This innovative payment method allows you to top up your account balance and pay for it on your next phone bill. Providers include Boku and Zimpler. You can also use Apple Pay and Google Pay for convenient mobile deposits.
- Crypto: Cryptocurrencies are becoming increasingly prevalent at online casino sites. Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ether are among the cryptocurrencies accepted at some online casinos. You can often make very large deposits and withdrawals using crypto. It is a quick withdrawal option, but deposits can take up to 15 minutes to arrive. You will also be charged network fees for crypto transactions, which can eat into your profits.