While this page guarantees to point you in the direction of the top Visa debit casino sites, there are plenty of other payment options to consider. Most online casinos in New Zealand provide a broad selection of payment methods, which is one of the factors we consider when reviewing casino sites, giving you the power to pick and choose how you manage your funds.
Flexibility is also vital when considering payment methods, as many gamblers may prefer to have several options available to them. When you browse our recommended casino sites that accept Visa, you will also find these other payment methods:
- Other Debit Cards: Most Visa casino sites will also offer services like Mastercard, Maestro, and American Express.
- Web Wallets: In recent years, these digital online payment solutions have become increasingly popular among Irish casino players as they provide convenience, safety and anonymity. E-wallets offer a secure and fast way to pay for goods online. Whether you are depositing or withdrawing, platforms like PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller give instant transactions.
- Bank Transfers: While it is old-fashioned, many gamblers prefer the traditional bank transfer method, allowing you to set up a payment directly to your bank account. While this option is available for withdrawals and deposits, you should avoid bank transfers when cashing out your winnings since withdrawals take around five days to clear in your bank account.
- Cryptocurrency: Blockchain platforms like Bitcoin are the latest innovation in the finance world, providing decentralised and fully anonymous transactions. Cut out the go-between and get instant deposits and withdrawals. Certain Visa casinos may also offer cryptocurrency payment options, although it is not as common as other methods.
- Prepaid Cards: Perhaps the best method for managing your bankroll is a prepaid method, such as Paysafecard. This option allows you to top up a specific amount at a land-based or online retailer and redeem it at a NZ Visa casino by using a code. With a prepaid method, you can decide exactly how much you want to spend and get the security of a one-off transaction.
- Pay by Phone: As many NZ players use their phone to play casino games, mobile payment options such as Apple Pay and Google Pay offer a seamless mobile gambling experience and are thus popular by many punters who like to play their casino games on the go.